Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seems Strange

That my heart is overflowing and warm even though the world outside looks like this:

The warmth of my cozy home, the closeness of my children and the completely joyful spirit of Christmas are more than enough to battle the blizzard outside. In fact, I am grateful for the chaos outside because it makes me overwhelmed with gratitude for the peace inside.

3 comments:

Jaysi said...

We were snowed in here today too! I cannot believe how much snow we have!! Glad you are enjoying it.

girlytwins said...

We don't have snow but it sure is cold at our house and I feel the same way. It is so warm and cozy in our house. My girls are so excited this Christmas. We are so happy to share the joys of this season with them.

You are doing an amazing thing with your 25 days of Giving. Simply amazing!

Stitches and Spools said...

That is completely true! Sometimes I wonder how I make it through the cold of winter until I remember the warmth that comes from all the love around me!