Monday, December 7, 2009

New Pillows and Day 7 of Giving

I have been wanting new throw pillows for my family room for a while. I finally got around to making them. These were super quick and easy. They have an envelope back so I can easily take the covers off to wash. Very important with 4 kids and 2 dogs!



The inspiration for this whole project and especially the tree came from a Sew Mama Sew post.




Day 7
Last week I picked up 3 $10 Jewel gift cards for the days that we don't have anything planned. Sammy and I dropped the girls off at school and headed to the grocery store for something for dinner. While we shopped, we looked for someone to share a gift card with. Mission accomplished!

5 comments:

Jaysi said...

Love the bird pillow :)

Robin said...

Those pillows are SO SO SO cute! I love the tree!

Claremont First Ward said...

Shannon,
I love this. What a wonderful thing to do with your children. And these pillows, shannon. They are amazing. I LOVE them. Bet the mail carrier loved the peanut brittle. I have to figure out what I'm doing for mine.

Rae said...

I love those pillows -- I've totally been out of the blog loop so I missed that SMS tute, thanks so much for linking to it!!! I think we may have to make a tree pillow too soon!

Loving your 25 days of giving - what a blessing you are to everyone, and thank you for the inspiration as well.

Stitches and Spools said...

Those pillows are amazing! I love them!