The girls and I popped into JoAnn this morning and I grabbed a couple of fabric options for the lining. Can't wait to get this done but I will not lie, I am nervous about the assembly. Oh well, so much of learning can only be done through experience. I'm off to crochet and watch a little boob-tube while the kiddos nap. Toodles!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Yay...More Handles!
Here is the second set. A little bit different shape and a chunkier feel than the others. I love them both!!
The girls and I popped into JoAnn this morning and I grabbed a couple of fabric options for the lining. Can't wait to get this done but I will not lie, I am nervous about the assembly. Oh well, so much of learning can only be done through experience. I'm off to crochet and watch a little boob-tube while the kiddos nap. Toodles!
The girls and I popped into JoAnn this morning and I grabbed a couple of fabric options for the lining. Can't wait to get this done but I will not lie, I am nervous about the assembly. Oh well, so much of learning can only be done through experience. I'm off to crochet and watch a little boob-tube while the kiddos nap. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that bag is so adorable! i love it! love the fabric too, especially the middle one! you got that at Joanne's?
Thanks Katie! Yep. I went to the Home Essentials? section. They were in the home decore area but it was on the regular size bolt. Not sure if that helps. These fabrics are 30% off right now so pretty good deal!
I love the middle the best- All three are beautiful. You can't go wrong! I know you will do a wonderful job- no worries!
Post a Comment