Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sammy's New Patchwork Pants

I found this fabric a week or so ago and I just had to have some! I know there is a lot of patchwork out there in kids clothes right now but I just loved this pattern. I knew that my Sammy-Boy needed a pair of pants made of this fabric.


Whipped these out at nap time and I am really happy with the outcome. Imagine warm weather, a "vintage" tee and some flip flops...too cool!




6 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute Shannon, what a wonderful job! Love all the photo's- Sammy looks so proud with his pretty momma!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cute! and whipping it up during nap time? amazing!

Meredith said...

LOVE THEM! just perfect for sammy!

Philigry said...

those pants are so cute. i love patchwork fabric!

Claremont First Ward said...

Nice job! I love the picture of you and Sam.

Free Art Printables said...

These are some very cool and hip pants!
I love them!
Jen R