
I just popped by a blog that I read, Posey Gets Cozy, and found that she took part in the new crochet book that I ADORE! A few of you have asked about the white bag that I am making, it is from this book. I am dieing to make everything in it! Truly ALL of the patterns are fantastic and the photos are just gorgeous. If you crochet you must have this book!
To be honest, I got a little antsy with my crocheting and wanted to branch out and do other things too. I still want to learn other needle crafts but this book gave me back my passion for crochet!
3 comments:
I am SO getting this book!!
I have got to look through it the next time that I'm over! I am hoping that I'll have a little more time when I am home to start up some projects.
I enjoyed meandering around your blog this morning.
I've been admiring the white bag in this book. Maybe I'll make it my next project.
Isn't ravalry the best?
Post a Comment