Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The First Set of Handles Have Arrived

I am really happy with these new handles. They are much smaller but they are just lovely.

I think I have the pattern re-worked for this new size. This will be more of a handbag than a big purse but I think it will be the perfect little summer bag. I am thinking about making it deeper to get more space. I also think that a longer bag may look better than the original.



I have another set of handles coming that are a more rounded shape. I can't wait to see them! Hopefully this turns out well and then I can make lots more!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am in love, truly! Wow Shannon, that is going to be one beautiful bag! The handles are perfect!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

That is a very nice set of handles! I've never seen that kind of quality in a store like JoAnn's.

Meredith said...

LOVE THE HANDLES!!!! THAT WILL MAKE ONE FAB BAG! Girl, you need to make more of those and sell 'em! I'd definitely buy one for myself.