Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun Little Project: Diaper Pouches

With my sister-in-law being ready to give birth at any moment, I have found myself working on little projects for her. She found a diaper pouch on Etsy and really wanted one. I took one look and decided that I would give making one a go. The first turned out pretty well but I had a fabric that suited Meredith more. Here are the two little pouches I made. They are big enough to hold quite a few diapers, some butt paste, and perhaps a changing pad.





10 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Cute! I love the fabrics.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yeah love these. your fabric choices are very chic! love it!

Philigry said...

what a great idea!

Melissa said...

Very cute!!

Jaysi said...

Remember my nursing cover aka: Hooter Hider...well I saw that some people were making those with the matching diapee/wipee bag. You really need to make one of those cover ups for Mere too. Will you make me a diapee/wipee pouch? I sure could use some fresh baby stuff.

Shannon said...

Sure Jay! I was actually going to send the brown and pink one home with mom for you but I forgot. I am going to see what other fun fabric I have and I may just have to whip up another!

Claremont First Ward said...

OK, these are SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I always forget that you have this blog......you're amazing with your talents......

Meredith said...

Thanks again Shan for my beautiful diapee pouch. I LOVE IT!!!! Can I commisson you to make one for Erika???

Shannon said...

Of course Mere! Or you can come over and I'll show you how.

Jaysi said...

Thanks Shanny, I would love that! You can send it with Ry, if you see him today or tomorrow.