I finally booked our week at the lake this summer. It has been tough finding a place that has everything we want and is in budget but I think I found just the place. It is in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. It is on the beach and sleeps all 12 of us (Ry and Jay and family, Lindsey and Mom are joining us). Historically we have gone to the Michigan side of the lake but my dad suggested we check out Wisconsin and it seems like a pretty good deal. I'll report back after our trip!
I honor of this exciting vacation development, I went to work on a summer hat for the girls. Here is what I came up with. It is really light and airy. That was a concern because I want Ella and Grace to keep them on while in the sun. I, of course, had to add a little strawberry Belli to match the edging. Ella graciously agreed to model for me so here it is.


And the Belli is a barrette so here Ella is wearing it on a headband. So fun!
6 comments:
this is so sweet!
OMG, she's cute as a button! She's really gotten tall since I last saw her! The hat is adorable and the headband, too!
That is so cute! Way to go! Sturgeon Bay is really great...my family used to vacation up that way in Ellison Bay. You'll have lots of fun! If you want any suggestions of things to do, let me know!
I love the beach hats! You are so talented. I love the trim with the strawberry. The head band is adorable- those would be cute in grown up sizes- minus the strawberry.
The girls are going to look so fashionable in the hats together!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
So beautiful! - the hat too. Can't wait to hit the sun and sand with my lovely, color-coordinated, behatted beauties. You are amazing my love!
the hat and headband are simply adorable! you do beautiful work!
Post a Comment