Friday, May 9, 2008

Back in the Crafting Saddle

I have been home nearly a week from a family vacation to Phoenix. We had such a wonderful time and seeing my extended family was great! I must admit that I have been in a bit of a funk. The funk sapped all of my creative energy for a while. I think its just a matter of readjusting to life as usual.

Today I finally felt up to venturing into the Crafty Nook for a little creative expression. Here is what came of my couple hours of quiet time.



I used one of the sheets that I thrifted with some fabric scraps and made the girls a skirt with pockets. I am happy with the finished product and so was my little Ella Belle.



I bought this book at Jo Ann a couple of weeks ago. It is full of incredible motif patterns. I am not sure what I am going to do with these but I just love them, especially the pansy. I'm sure I will come up with something.

4 comments:

Jaysi said...

Love the skirt. I totally need a girl. What are you going to do with that fabulouse pansy?

Marcy B. said...

How adorable...when are you going to teach me how to crochet??? I just love your little creations.

Autum said...

She looks so sweet in her cute new skirt! I love the pockets- I used that same fabric (I think it's the same) making my granddaughter's crib bedding.

Philigry said...

oh, that skirt is so sweet! love those fabrics tgether! happy mothers day!