What a lovely naptime it has been. I drug the kiddos to Jack's baseball game over 45 minutes away last night and we didn't get home until after 9pm. I guess I am not surprised that they are tired. Great thing for me is that I have had ample time to putter. The Nook has been a-buzz the last few hours. I will share more later. Its stuff for the kids and I need them to try everything on before I finish so here I am, chillin' like a happy mama likes to do every now and then.
Watchin' the Cubbies, practicin' the knit and hangin' out with Tucker dog.
Who, me?By the way, what's up with this whole knit/crochet rivalry? I think they are both fantastic crafts and both worthy of learning. It seems that crochet has always been the second class craft and now people are staging a revolution? What's that about? I joined a group on Ravelry and a whole conversation amongst the knitters ensued over who is corrupting who because they were caught crocheting (gasp!). I learned to knit first but, for some reason that I cannot recall now, I switched to crochet and took off. I love knit and would really like to be good at it. I think knowing both well would be perfection!
3 comments:
I would love to know how to crochet. I can knit, but can't get the hang of crocheting. My mom and sister are the opposite...can only crochet. I love the projects you post.
I think I am going to pick up crocheting again. I am not so great at knitting. Tucker looks happy to have you to himself for a little while!
Corruption in the knitting and crochet world? I better start knitting and crocheting behind closed doors or the Knit Mafia might come knocking..... I wonder if they engage in yarn laundering?
I say ENJOY IT ALL. Life (and knit and crochet) is about evolution (and I don't mean the ape-to-man kind! lol!).
I love Tucker. He's such a big moosie.
Post a Comment