Monday, May 19, 2008

Bring on the Warm Sun

Wishful thinking never hurt anyone. I made this little sun outfit for the girls. I found the bloomer included with a dress pattern. I was not a huge fan of the dress but I really wanted to make a little tank shirt to go with the bottoms. The shirt is my own creation.

The floral fabric was on super sale at Jo Ann...score. I just fell in love with it. It reminds me of a vintage sheet. My girls are a HUGE source of inspiration for me but I gotta say that it is always a tad overwhelming that I have to make 2 of everything to have a complete outfit. Fortunately this little number only took me a couple of hours.




3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

That's great fabric! The outfit is very cute! I love the bloomers. I know what you mean about having to make two of everything. I feel bad if I only make one outfit, but having to make two can be tedious.

Philigry said...

that is so, so sweet! it looks really cool and comfy!

Jaysi said...

Every time I see these little girly outfits it makes me want a girl. Too cute! Don't worry about making another one. Just make one of all the things you really love and they will always be adorable no matter what!