As we all know, I am a huge fan of making accessories so it comes as no surprise that I really loved making this headband. I went to Jo Ann and bought a bunch of little fabric pieces so that Ella and Grace can had a reversible headband in every color. With their very unruly hair, it will be a good thing!
Hard to see through the crazy hair but I tried my hand at an applique. I did OK actually.
Two things: yes, it looks like Ella is my favorite daughter because she is always my model. Not so. She is just the more willing of the two. Its funny because Grace tends to be more photogenic but she doesn't like to be photographed as much as her twin sister. Second, I too am getting tired of the blue flower fabric. My issue is that I am a hoarder of fabric and I have a hard time cutting new stuff. I am moving on though so fear not, my girls will not look like they only have one outfit in their closet.
1 comment:
That's so funny. I'm the same way with new fabrics. Always hesitating to cut it up as if I couldn't just go buy more if I want it. lol! The outfit looks great and I love that you took the belt apart and made a headband!
Post a Comment