Last week they were perusing my blog and decided that their store needs a little girl corner that will consist of some of the things I make. I have decided to bite the bullet and hope for the best. I am going to start with a line of sun hats and tutus. I must admit that I am really excited to get this first shipment out and see where it goes.
I have been working away and Ella (watermelon) and Grace (lemon) reluctantly agreed to model the 2 new sun hats in my fruit collection. The strawberry can be seen modeled here. The fruits are barrettes and are removable. I am going to make a couple more hats with different color trim and a bunch of different Bellis to mix and match.
I have ordered TONS of tulle in every color so next week will consist of tutu making. I have a few ideas up my sleeve to make them special. I hope it all works out. I'll keep you posted!
9 comments:
Good luck!! That's awesome!
Love the hats! Keep us posted on your new business venture. Made in the USA is a great marketing tool these days! Good luck.
Yeaaaa!! That is so exciting! All of those hot little mamas are going to love those little hats! Too cute.
way to go Shan! I'm so glad your sister talked you into it and that you are going to give it a go! All the best! Let me know if you need any help!
Thanks Marce, I definitely will!
how exciting for you!! good luck!!
I marvel at your creativity and your productivity with a husband and four kids!People will snatch these right up!The girls are to die for and their escort is quite handsome too.
that is so, so great! let us know how it goes! your hats are so sweet.
those hats are so adorable. good luck on your new venture!
Post a Comment