Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Good Day for the Goodwill

I was blessed by a visit from Grandma this afternoon. She came to watch to kiddos while I ran some errands. I couldn't resist a quick pop into the Goodwill. Not only did I score some great finds, I ran into a friend from Jack's baseball team last year. She and I adored each other but haven't seen one another in months. Here's what I came home with:



I always head straight for the linens. These 2 beauties screamed little skirts for the girls.


These bud vases are for a future project. I will share when they're done.



And SCORE in the broach department. $1.99 each and all are in great working condition. Better get crochetin'!

Oh and I also came home with plans for a girls' night with some great ladies...bonus!

I'm off on a date with my hubby. Hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh! I love everything you picked up- I LOVE good finds,now I am fully movtivated to go to the Goodwill!

Free Art Printables said...

Good stuff... which Goodwill do you go to? Jen