Here are 2 diaper pouches (one fabric and one crochet) and a little cosmetic pouch. I have to say that these diaper pouches are super handy! My girls are 2 now so I don't carry a diaper bag anymore. I just keep a pouch with diapers and wipes in my car and it is adorable, contained and really convenient!
I adore this little bag. Its bobble stitch again. I added one of the vintage broaches I bought at the flea market.
This is my first ever zipper. As usual, I screwed it up the first time but after a quick undoing, I think I got it. I am going to make another for myself. Such a great size to hold all of my lip glosses (I'm a gloss nut!).
Hopefully these little gifts will make for some happy recipients!
The diaper pouches are of my own creation but the cosmetic pouch pattern came from here.
6 comments:
how much for the adorable little pouch bag??? I want it!!!!
Love them all! The crochet diaper pouch is awesome. Congrats on the zipper!!
I love the little diaper pouches! What a great idea! I have a 3 year old who is hanging on to her diaper -much to my regret- and a 1 year old... I carry a couple of diapers and wipes around in my bag (!!), your way is much much better!
those ar awesome! i love the bobble stitch one!
They are all so lovely! You are fast and busy!
Love the idea of a diaper pouch! Wished I had seen them when my children were young. The crochet one looks really effective.
Post a Comment