Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Latest Project

I have decided that my new favorite project is bags. No woman can have too many and one in every color of the rainbow is certainly in order, I think. Here is a little clutch with a removeable flower. I simply love the lining fabric. I think I may try and get some more and use it in my house somewhere. What do you think?






Of course I should give credit where credit is due. The pattern for this bag came from here.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE it, I love everything you do : ). The color is sweet. YOU are super fast at making these bags!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love the color and yes, the lining fabric is fab! I love bags!

Philigry said...

i adore this bag! i have some of that lining fabric too, and i just love it. I know what you mean about sewing, and starting new projects. i felt the ssame way about sewing, and knitting. really, give yourself more time. it is hard,and i know you want to be a pro right away, i really get it. many of my projects have ended on tears. You know what you are doing though, time away is the best advice. you make beautiful things! keep going!

Genny said...

Too cute! Love the inside of the bag, too!

Claremont First Ward said...

So cute. The lining finishes the bag off so nicely.