Friday, April 4, 2008

Its Going to be a Great Weekend for...

The flea market!! I am so excited to wander and see what treasures await me. My sister was supposed to come and join me but has to work so I am going solo. I am bummed but its OK. How can I complain when it is going to be near 70 degrees this weekend? Here is the list of what I am hoping to find:

1. Book ends for the girls room.

2. Broaches and other accessories for the crochet bags I am making.

3. Corner cabinet for the dining room.

4. Vintage fabric/linens.

5. Vintage buttons.

6. Vintage tea set.

And any other treasures that speak to me. Wish me luck! I'll report back Monday.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

LUCK, GOOD LUCK! You must post your loot ; ).

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH I COVET! wow that is ultra exciting! all the treasures to be found. i love your list , can't wait to see what you find! So FUN!

Philigry said...

oh, now that sounds like fun!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Can you believe that even though I grew up only 5 minutes from the Flea Market I never went?! I have never gone. How awful is that? And i used to get so annoyed by the traffic it caused. I think I'll make it a point to go to it this summer. I'd love to get some vintage buttons.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I supposed I should've said "even though I lived only 5 minutes from the Flea Market"...its really late though and i'm tired!!!! Have a great time and post your loot! I'd love to see the types of things you can get there.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I love going to flea markets! Even if I don't find a thing I just love looking at everything! What did you find?

Manuela