Does anyone know of a good fashion sewing site? I simply adore Ravelry because I can find a pattern for anything and see what so many other knitters and crocheters are working on. I would love to find something similar for fashion sewing. Does this exsist?
5 comments:
Shannon,
It isn't quite as awesome as Ravelry but try http://sewing.patternreview.com/
They have nice reviews of patterns, machines and other sewing stuff plus a forum.
I concur about Pattern Review. I'm a member and love the site. There's also BurdaStyle.com. It has a great tutorial section that has video, too.
BurdaStyle also has patterns to download...many of them are free, too.
Thanks for your lovely comment, Shannon! I usually use BurdaStyle as well. Their pattern selection is not as extensive as Ravelry, but they do have some good stuff. They also have some really great tutorials. Hope that helps!
I'd like to add Wardrobe Refashion and Sew Retro to the short list.
Post a Comment