And to lift my sometimes sinking spirits, I hit the Nook. I haven't tackled a big project in a while. Life has been a whirlwind to say the least. Nap-time, which is my favorite time to spend in the Nook, is nearly non-existent these days. The littles are in afternoon classes now. Not my fave but what can I do? Next year when Sam is in first grade, the girlies and I will head back to mornings but in the meantime I have to work with what I've got.
Anyhoo, here is what I have been up to. I bought this book a long time ago and had yet to make a single thing. This tunic dress screamed my name and I was more than ready for a challenge.
6 comments:
It looks stunning! Are the rest of the patterns in the book just as goodlooking as this one?
THank you! This is the best in the book if you ask me but the whole book is really fun. There are instructions for accessories and other stuff too. Can't wait to start something else:)
It looks so great on you!
Super cute. And super hot on you. I so wish that I could sew.
Super cute. So fun that you can just whip up a new little something something for yourself!
i adore this dress on you! i think i may have to make myself one! Even with jeans and a long sleeve top under it would be great in the winter! beautiful. you have inspired me.
Post a Comment