This flower was so quick and easy to make. Most of what I do the first time is less than perfect but this tutorial was pretty fool proof.
I used felt for this first go round but I can't wait to try fabric. The center is a pearl seed button.
I attached the rosette to a trusty bend and snap barrette. You know I love those because I can put it in their hair, on a crochet hat, on a head band....even on a scarf or bag.
The answer is yes, I have tortured my poor baby girls (ok not so much babies anymore but forever babies to me) by making them try this on in every possible way. You can see that Gracie is ecstatic about it.
3 comments:
Beautiful!
So cute! Something else to add to my list of things I may never get to!!
Those are adorable. I love your girls hair. It is so sweet :)
Post a Comment