Friday, October 2, 2009

Today's Serious Gratitude

I worked ridiculously hard to get Sam and the girls' school schedules coordinated. I was pretty sure that Sam would be put into PM kindergarten so I was first in line to sign the girls up for PM preschool  (not that I needed to worry, no one wants PM preschool anyway). Now, 3 weeks into the school year, I realize why no one wants PM preschool. It stinks! PM kindergarten is great. Sam is not napping anymore and we have time for lessons and homework in the morning which we both love. By the time lunch is over, Sam is ready to head off to class. Bliss. The girls on the other hand are exhausted and come home from school cranky and overtired. Mom is running from one school to the next and that short hour and 45 minutes alone goes by far too fast to get anything accomplished.

The good news? The girls' preschool teachers teach a morning 3s class and a set of triplets never showed up. My girls started AM preschool this morning and I am over the moon! Sammy gets a little one on one time with mom (and dad on Fridays). He is starting Tae Kwon Do on Monday and wednesday mornings next week. Life is good, God is good. I am so grateful that my ill-fated plan was easily remedied.


1 comment:

Casey's trio said...

Oooooh so glad scheduling worked out for you!!