Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Little Martial Artist

One of the perks of putting the girlies in morning class is that I get to spend some quality time with my little guy. I love that he and I get to hang together without interruption and I think he does too.

One of the things we just started doing is Tae Kwon Do. Well, he participates and I get to be the goofy mom watching on the sidelines, beaming at every accomplishment.

This sport is right up his alley being that it is very disciplined and goal oriented and let's be honest, if it involves kicking, punching and general pugilism, he's in!


In other news, we are taking a little family vaca. We leave halloween day and get to stay for a whole week. My brother and sister in law and their 2 kids and my mom are joining us. Here is a picture of our countdown calendars. 




Can you guess where we're going??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

DISNEY WORLD!!!! AHHHH!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!

kelly-ann (on Ravelry) said...

Hey, you are beating us down to Disney by one week! Maybe I will see you at the guild meeting next week??

Robin said...

Umm, could it possibly be Legoland ;-)?

Your kids must be so excited!

Claremont First Ward said...

In CA or FL?

Garrett wants to do karate. Looks like I should sign him up.

girlytwins said...

So exciting. Yes, CA or FL???

Love the karate pics. I hope one of my girls wanna do it. I think it is such a cool sport.

Marcy B. said...

So fun!!!!!!

Casey's trio said...

Oh my goodness....a family vacation to the magic kingdom??? So fun. Glad that you get some 1:1 time with Sammy while the girls are in school too...so valuable.