Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Came Early

And we are so happy it did! We will be on an airplane to Disney on Halloween this year, not that we're complaining, but we are glad we got the chance to dress up and trick-or-treat with our friends.

Miss Minnie. Appropriate I thought.

And please meet Cinderella, otherwise known around the house as Cindy (or Lewis, but that's a story for another day). Miss Cindy couldn't be bothered with a photo so I had to catch her on the fly.

And here we have the very handsome and powerful Clone Trooper. May look slightly familiar as this is a repeat of last year. Easy and cheap, I'll take it! Mr. Trooper is seen posing with his very good buddy Darth (aka Maddox).

There were over 40 kids.



The party was at a forest preserve park. The trick or treating took place down a path through the woods. It was gorgeous and really fun! Check that box and now back to planning for the big trip. Happy early Halloween!

5 comments:

Casey's trio said...

CUTE!!!! How fun to spend Halloween in Disneyland:) Can't wait to hear the backstory on "Miss Cindy"~HA!

Robin said...

So cute, and what a great idea. I'll bet Disney is full of over the top awesome for Halloween too.

girlytwins said...

So fun. I bet the kids had such a great time.

You are going to have such a great time at Disneyland for Halloween. Yea. Can't wait to see pics.

Jaysi said...

Looks like a great time! Can't wait to see Minnie and Cindy in person. I am sure the Clone Trooper will get along great with Darth Vader!! Getting so excited!!!!

Debra said...

Have fun spending time at Disney!! Are you going to do Mickey's Not so scary Halloween? SOOOOOOO fun!!!!!