While we were visiting my family in Omaha over Memorial day weekend, we took our first trip to the zoo for the summer.

We love the zoo. My girlies especially love the reptiles and amphibians. I am sure you can imagine that the enormous frog hangin' with the snake was a real treat:)

Finny had the best seat in the house.

The Omaha zoo had this amazing swamp exhibit. We were so close to alligators and other creepy critters.

Takin' a little breather makes for a prime photo op.

Have I told you lately how much I ADORE all of these kiddos...sort of especially my big one? He is so sweet and good with the little people.

This was my favorite part of the zoo. The jellyfish were mesmerizing! Notice the poofy headed girl and her favorite cousin standing next to her.

So very fun! Stay tuned because the little ones and I have already made a second zoo trip. We are doing great in racking up the summer adventures!
9 comments:
aww that is so sweet!!
i love the jellyfish picture, thats pretty cool looking!
Looks like an awesome family adventure. The frog with the snake gave me the willies though-YUCK!
You're a better mom than me, I hussle the kids right on by the reptile house whenever possible ;-).
Still, even with creepy snakes and giant frogs the zoo is an awesome day out. I think we missed our window of opportunity this year though, it's already getting too hot - both kids and animals will be too hot and sullen to enjoy it.
I love to see everything you are doing. Thank you for integrating your blogs :) I missed you.
totally fun zoo trip! we do the zoo here in the winter. it's just TOo hot here in the summer for going to the zoo! very cool Jelly fish!
eww - I DO NOT like that snake - you got a good day with NO rain!! yeah!
Did you hear all the thunder this morning at 5:30? I thought it was going to be pouring for hours!
Looks like a great time, Shannon. Hope you are well!
Great to be back to blogging,
Genny
that sounds like so much fun! i love summer.
Okay - obviously I'm REALLY SUPER STUPIDLY (is that a word) SLOW! I had no idea there was a relation b/w you and Finny's mom! LOL....boy do I feel like dork.
Post a Comment