Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Perfect Summer Day

What a beautiful week it has been! We went swimming at a friend's pool, played with friends at the splash park and visited Great Grammy and Grandad Barrett. The week ended like this.

The day started with lots of finger painting.

And from lunchtime to dinnertime, we did this.

I convinced Daddy that having entertainment in the backyard would be ideal for everyone. You see, we don't have a public pool in our little town and keeping these busy kids entertained in the heat is quite a job some days.

This was a good decision if you ask me.

9 comments:

Robin said...

That is the coolest backyard slide EVER - you have to share this for Summer Stock Sunday!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Oh my!! Where did you get that pool!? I love it and my kids would love it too! It looks like so much fuN!

Casey's trio said...

Now that is a FUNNNNNNN blow-up pool! Wish we lived in your hood...we'd come over and crash the pool daily!

Shannon said...

AZ, we got it at target. The kids are loving it for sure! You should just bring your kids out here for a day of swimming:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! and totally worth every penny for the entertainment! WHOOHOO!

Beth Madigan LCSW, ACC, BCC said...

Amen to that! I want to slide! See you all soon and I CANNOT wait!

Kim said...

That looks like the best thing ever. I need one of those for my backyard!! Awesome!

girlytwins said...

That is sooo awesome. Wish we could hop over to play :)

tiarastantrums said...

pool looks like so much fun!! but the weather is so yucky here!! Where are our HOT summers??