Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Look What I Got Away with this Morning

Outfit number 2!




I know, I'm pushing it trying to complete an outfit with the girls awake and Baby Vaughan being here. Vaughan is napping and the girls have been very cooperative.


Since the girls are starting preschool...yes, its true...I thought I should complete this project. I mean, they have to be the most uniquely dressed girls at school, right?
And you may be wondering if Gracie matches the bathroom curtain and the answer is YES. Might be a little strange if you happen to see her in the bathroom but since the odds of that are very slim, I decided it was OK.



7 comments:

Meredith said...

SO CUTE!!! so glad you were able to get it done!

Claremont First Ward said...

Look at you go, Shannon! The girls look adorable in their outfits!

Tausha said...

So, tell me. Is it cheaper for you to make your girls clothes. I know that cute fabric is kind of pricey. I know that this is kind of a lame question, I was just curious. Maybe I missed it, my email is on the fritz. Just wondering how much you would charge me for the arm things(I saw on a local website that they call them LOVES-like gloves. I thought that was cute. Now I don't have to refer to them as arm thingies!! So the arms and the tutus.
Thanks my dear

Philigry said...

so cute! love the outfits!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

very sweet!!! wow!

a friend to knit with said...

total total cuteness.

Laura said...

They look so adorable!