Monday, October 20, 2008

Girly Skirts




6 comments:

Meredith said...

OMG. love the pictures of the girlies together.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

They look great! I love the print.

girlytwins said...

So So Cute! Great print too.

Tausha said...

these skirts are darling! You are making me wish that I knew how to sew-just like always!!
So-I was wondering how much you would charge for your creations that I am coveting? Also, have you ever see the arm things made out of material with fun, funky fabric? They showed them on a local show this past week here and I was wondering if you had ever come across them. Thanks for the info.

Philigry said...

so cute. love your pictures!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

seriously...i need the pattern, or did you just give it a shot. actually, i wouldn't follow a pattern anyway...so, they are precious!!!