Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been Sewin'

For the last couple of weeks, I have been doing quite a bit of sewing. My machine is on the frits so it has been a lesson in frustration patience. I took it all apart and cleaned it today hoping that would help. I felt pretty cool doing that but sadly, feeling cool was the only benefit. I think the problem is that my bobbins aren't fitting properly but I bought the kind my machine calls for so hmmmmm. It probably time for a tune up...phooey. Or....do you see the wheels of my evil mind turning? The sewing expo is this weekend. Perhaps its time for a new machine. HEE-HEE-HEE (wicked cackle).


Today's sewing: Psychedelic Swirls

Just love the colors of the fabric with the pink Chuck Taylors.



Ella liked this little number so much that I had to fight with her to take it off. Not yet, my dear. I have to finish sissy's outfit before we go trashing yours.

Got more to show you but you'll have to wait.

5 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Very cute! I love the fabric...it does look great with the pink shoes. Did you make the shirt, too? The whole outfit looks great!

Lana said...

thanks shannon for your comment :)
i'm totall into those arm warmers you have below.. can I order some in brown? do you have an etsy shop.. I'll go look :)

Anonymous said...

Really Cute! Good work. I have been tempted to get a new machine for a long time. Go for it!

Rae said...

That's SO cute! I love it w/ the pink sneakers too.

Beth Madigan LCSW, ACC, BCC said...

EVERYONE is TOO big! I can't stand it. TOO TOO cute and clever. I think a new machine is in order since you make such good use of it.