Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thrifting in My Own Back Yard

I was on my way home this morning when I noticed that a bunch of houses in my neighborhood were having garage sales. I don't garage sale as much as I should. I have the idea in my head that they are all selling stuff I don't need, like baby paraphernalia. I have so much baby stuff, I could outfit and army of babies.

I ventured out there despite my skepticism and low and behold, I found these.

A little pink Pyrex for the bargain price of $6. These are so expensive at the flea market so I was psyched!
And this adorable sheet. Just right for re-purposing into some adorable new baby gift like a burpie or blanket.

3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I am SO jealous of your pink Pyrex!!! I have this strange adoration of Pyrex. I have no idea why.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Great dishes, and the print on that sheet is fabbo! Part of the fascination for me of garage sales is that you just never know what you'll find--but when you do find it, it won't cost much!

tiarastantrums said...

oh - I love those dishes - my grandma useed to have those!!!