Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Taking a Crafty Break

I get on kicks - sewing kicks, crocheting kicks, blogging kicks, cleaning kicks...you know what I mean. It seems that when a kick has kicked in, I am unable to focus on anything else. I try to remain well-balanced with a little of everything each week but something new has come into my life and well, its kicked me in the butt. Photoshop has entered and all else, it seems, has exited. Not sure how long this kick will last but I'm going to ride it out for a while. So I'm not creating much in the way of clothing or accessories but I am creating some cool images and bloggy bling!

3 comments:

missliz said...

This I have to see. Can't wait to check out the bling, bling!

Free Art Printables said...

HI! Are you still up for meeting on Sat? we are still going to the flea.... :) Jen

Laura said...

Hey...

You never shared which Photoshop you got. Maybe I missed that? I can certainly understand how it can take over your life. I start playing with it and half my day is gone and my house is destroyed (from two toddlers not being watched). Ha ha.