Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gotta Give a Shout Out...

To a great mama-crafter. Amber is a kindred spirit in that she is a work-at-home mommy of 2 and she loves to craft. What makes her even more special is that her first love is crochet...a woman after my own heart! I found Amber through Etsy.I was looking for some fun leggings for my girls. So much of their fall wardrobe is going to include leggings, at least that's what I have in my head. Thankfully, I came across Knotty Legs. I have already purchased 4 pair and I am pretty sure that I will need some more. The girls love to wear them and mommy loves the way they look.





Amber makes more than Knotty Legs. All of her items are absolutely adorable! If you are looking for some unique and things for your kiddos this fall, stop by Knotty Baby Wear!

No comments: