Friday, August 15, 2008

Another FAB Tutorial!

Do you ever have this problem?


Those great hooded towels that you get for your baby shower just get too small. When taking 3 kids out of the bath, the hood is really handy for keeping them warm as they wait patiently for their turn to get dressed but the towel hardly gets the drying job done.

Problem solved. A full sized, warm and cuddly towel with a hood. (The girls are sleeping so Sammy agreed to model the pink towel.)

Check out that full coverage. No more chilly toddlers around my house!


I owe it all to Skip to My Lou's fantastic tutorial. I am telling you, I have basically learned to sew using tutorials. What did we do before the internet?


So here's a very grateful shout out to all you generous people out there who take the time to show us how to do stuff. Hopefully someday I will come up with something worthy of a tutorial so I can give back for all I have gained.

2 comments:

theprestons said...

nice hooded towel! what did you do to not have the pointy part on the hood. i saw skip to my lou's tut, but didn't like the pointy the part. thanks.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Love it! I've had a craft like this on my list of things I want to try for awhile now...thanks for the inspiration! :)