Friday, August 8, 2008

Blog My Blog

I picked up this idea from my good friend Angie. I can see that quite a few people stop by here and I am hoping that you ALL play along with me so I know who you are.

Taking direction from Kailani of An Island Life, here’s how it works:

1. I start with a question/phrase.

2. The first commenter answers that question and leaves a new question for the next visitor to answer. It could be a general question, fill in the blank sentence, a “tell me about a time when,” etc.

3. The next commenter answers the new question and provides a question for the following visitor (i.e., the third commenter).

Your question can be crafty...or not. Any good question will do. Thanks for playing along and to all you lurkers out there - Come out, come out wherever you are!

What is the most important lesson you hope to teach your kids?

3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

To believe and trust in themselves.

What have your kids taught you?

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tabitha said...

My kids have taught me to use my time better and to invest in others rather than myself (Don't get me wrong...I still invest in myself...but, it's amazing to see what happens when you divert some of that energy into other people.)

Do you think kids/families were happier in previous decades/centuries?