Poor, poor Posy. She distinctly resembles that frightening looking cat in the last post. She went into the groomer fluffy and cute and came out like this. I guess all the snow rolling and blankie snuggling caused her to become quite matted. I suppose I deserve it for the smack talking I did. Touché.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
You Know What They Say About Karma...
Poor, poor Posy. She distinctly resembles that frightening looking cat in the last post. She went into the groomer fluffy and cute and came out like this. I guess all the snow rolling and blankie snuggling caused her to become quite matted. I suppose I deserve it for the smack talking I did. Touché.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my! I'm so sorry, poor doggie! But holy cow that gave me a good laugh! Especially considering your story. It's too perfect, girl.
Oh! Honey, i do believe this is the funniest story I have heard in a LONG time. Love the sweater - the cat does not have such a loving or creative owner....Hugs
Awwww poor baby, she even looks cold in the picture. LOL
Post a Comment