That is how I feel. I think the gloomy, cold winter weather is getting to me. Is it spring yet? B and I are off to Mexico in two weeks and I am not even especially excited about that. Sad, I know but just goes to explain the extent of my blahs. My sis assures me that I will become giddy when I am packing my flip-flops and sundresses in a few days. I know I will but I really can't wait for flowers in my yard and playing outside with my kiddos. I am so looking forward to summer adventures and lazy days free of schedules and homework. Ahhhhhhh, makes me smile to think about it.
The blahs are zapping my zest. I am a dreamer and when I have no dream, I feel....well, blah. I wish that dream maker inside would stick around permanently. It's a real bummer when she takes a vaca. Any suggestions on how to woo her back? I am quite sure that a little Nook organization would help. My muse cannot function in my disfunction. Truth is that my blahs have stolen my motivation. Guess I got to push on through. Sometime you just have to make things happen for yourself. I'm off to give that a go.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've got something to think your blah's away.... So, I've got a Resident who LOVED crochet throughout her entire life and within 2 days, she went completely blind. How can I get her dream back and inspire her wish to crochet again b/c all she does now is just sit in her room... very sad.... I hope this helps inspire you and gives you a little inspiration to get back into your crafty groove! And, I could still use some advice for this poor woman!!!
Oh goodness....a vacation to Mexico in the middle of winter is all I would need to chase the blahs away! Dream of those sunny beaches girl :)
you need an inspiration board night...pronto. Let's make it happen! Getting dolled up and out on the town next week will help too...I hope :)
Post a Comment