Anywho, 30+ minutes in the nook and, voila, warm, cozy and very chic little naked pup. Note the little lace ruffle at the bottom. I think she will feel a bit better now that her bits and pieces are covered. No self-respecting woman should be forced show off her goods.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
One of Life's Most Valuable Lessons...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Or in Posy's case, when the groomer shaves you bald, wear cashmere!
This was a cashmere J.Crew sweater in it's last life. I took it apart a long time ago with hopes of reusing the yarn. The yarn is way to fine so I gave up and stuck it in a basket in the nook. Poor Posy girl has been shivering since she lost her hair. Upon doing some research I stumbled upon this FAB tutorial. I have already told you how very much I love tutorials and the people who create them.
Anywho, 30+ minutes in the nook and, voila, warm, cozy and very chic little naked pup. Note the little lace ruffle at the bottom. I think she will feel a bit better now that her bits and pieces are covered. No self-respecting woman should be forced show off her goods.
Anywho, 30+ minutes in the nook and, voila, warm, cozy and very chic little naked pup. Note the little lace ruffle at the bottom. I think she will feel a bit better now that her bits and pieces are covered. No self-respecting woman should be forced show off her goods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a sweet little sweater! I will have to make one for Claire but I will keep it a secret for now. She doesn't know what she is missing! Have a great day! Liz
You're making me kinda, sorta want a cute little doggie to dress up. She's way too adorable.
Poor little thing........
I'm thinking that she was made to wear cashmere..........:)
awww what a creative solution! she looks adorable.
Soo adorable. So even your dogs are stylishly dressed :)
She sure looks cozy...and adorable:)
Post a Comment