I few weeks back I ran into the lovely blog of a woman with a deep love for crochet. She makes gorgeous things, inspires with photos of gorgeous things and says gorgeous things. My fave, "Things seem a little bit better after a granny square". I nearly fell out of my chair. I totally agree!! What is it about those little squares? They are quick. They are easy. You can make them bold and colorful or simple and monotone. You can express your creativity in a matter of minutes and call it complete. Then, after a couple dozen are finished, you sew them together and have a work of art that adorns your home and warms your family. Perfection!
I saw a button on Anna's sidebar and knew immediately that I was all in! A Granny a Day is the challenge. All us crazy granny-makers can link up and find each other. I have a few projects in the works and very little spare time so one a day is probably not going to happen but the rules clearly state that there are no rules...even better! Love this granny-along and I can't wait to meet some fellow granny lovers!
My first installments: A Big and a Little
And this little collection of crochet goodness is for a project that goes with the following photo.
A sneak peek at a very exciting development. I will devulge as soon as I can finish the project. Here's a hint, it's a redecorating project that makes me smile everyday!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see your litte project....love all your crafty goodness:)
OK, I'm so excited. I love all of it already!
Ooooooh, I can't wait to see. I think new pot holders to go with your fab new kitchen :)
Post a Comment