Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh the Possibilties

I found this book last week and I knew I needed it in my library. This is right up my alley since I love small projects like hats and gloves and embellishment is my thing.


I was working on a hat prior to buying the book. Once I browsed through the lovely pages, I thought the hat should have a little stitch work.

Vaughanie girl loves her new hat.


She happily modeled it for me.

Is she not the cutest little pumpkin EVER??






4 comments:

Marcy B. said...

WHAT A FUN HAT!!!! It is too cute and I can't wait to commission you for my little one on the way!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Very cute! And your model is adorable!

Free Art Printables said...

This hat is adorable. You need an etsy shop!

Philigry said...

that is so cute, shannon! love it.