Friday, November 28, 2008

I Had To Do It



Its mine. I can't wait until its in my hot little hands. I am so tired of having everything I need for a knitting project except the right size needles. I have spent so much money on needles and I still never have the right size for that next project. Hopefully this little beauty of a system will solve that problem for good! Merry Christmas to me...again.

Addi Click Needle System

3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I knew there had to be an Addi interchangeable needle system out there. I recently bought an Addi Turbo circular (size 7)and love it. Maybe I'll have to splurge and get the interchangeables since I suffer the same thing: never having the right size needles for a project!

Jaysi said...

I'm sure this comes as no surprise to you, but I have no idea what that is! Glad you love it though and I hope it makes knitting my arm warmers even more fun for you..heh, heh!!!

P.S. The word verification word is essie....like the nail polish :) Fun.

Tausha said...

Sure wish that I could knit. You make so many fun things!!!
I am jealous!
Hey-My hubby and I decided not to do the kitchen idea. He wants to give the girls leapsters. (kind of like ds) So-I hope that I haven't inconvencied you too much. Please let me know when You get this-so I know that we are good. Thanks so much for all your help.