Last week I started to feel the crabby bluey blues seeping into my usually sunny disposition. Much to my good fortune, my beautiful hubby got home from work on Tuesday at 10 am. He saw the crabby blues in his typically chipper wife and immediately sent me out the door to yoga. After doing an hour and a half of soul-brightening body work, I headed straight to my local yarn shop with a mission... To purchase all the tools necessary to complete my first garment. I was so lucky to receive the guidance of the most lovely woman. She knew just what I needed and she got me all set up. Away I went feeling oh so zen with an attainable goal in mind.
Pattern: Little Girl's Shrug
From: Knitting Pure and Simple
Yarn: Cascade Superwash Magenta
11 comments:
DARLING!!! I am SO amazed by you, Shannon! Good work, and good for your hubby to support you in taking care of YOU! :) Very cute.
Courtney
It looks incredible!
OMG! That is divine! Wow-zy! So in twin fashion, we'll need to see the sequel. Can't wait and what a great job, really!
Oh Shanny...it is breathtaking! I love it! I can't wait to see what is next on your knitting list! Way to go.
I'm so impressed, and so envious! I wish I could knit.
It looks great! I love the color.
LOVE IT! so stinking cute! way to go!
i looks perfect to me! and i LOVE the color!
Shani it's beautiful. You are really getting good!Make me something too!!!
i love this! the color, everything about it is perfect. awesome!
It's so cute! I was feeling blue tonight and was trying to figure how to snap out of it. I was thinking of using some frequent flyer miles and flying away by myself for the weekend, but maybe yoga might be more practical...
I thought you just learned to knit! Can I say WOW! Very impressive work, really, and what a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment