I find it really creepy when people put their childrens items on dolls so forgive me for doing this. You just couldn't get a good idea of how the hat looks on without a head in it. And I don't have any newborn heads in residence anymore. Sorry... I hope you are not creeped out!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Sweet Little Emma Bonnet
I started working on a custom hat order and in a round-about way, ended up with this little gem. She looks just like an Emma doesn't she? She is definitely going into the "keeper" collection!


I find it really creepy when people put their childrens items on dolls so forgive me for doing this. You just couldn't get a good idea of how the hat looks on without a head in it. And I don't have any newborn heads in residence anymore. Sorry... I hope you are not creeped out!
I find it really creepy when people put their childrens items on dolls so forgive me for doing this. You just couldn't get a good idea of how the hat looks on without a head in it. And I don't have any newborn heads in residence anymore. Sorry... I hope you are not creeped out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are right - this is definitely a keeper! It is beautiful and I am so impressed with your creativity and productivity!
Mom
This is a gorgeous hat!! I love the edging.
cuteness!
I love it! Now all I need is a newborn ; )!!
So cool! Love that you made a blog to showcase all your talent!
Very cute. And, no it didn't creep me out.
I love your new crafty blog!
The hat is adorable.
Post a Comment