I have so many projects swirling around in my mind. So many in fact, I think I have become overwhelmed and now paralyzed. I am going to list all of the projects and hope that I can make some forward progress.
"Need to" Projects:
1. Finish girls' room - drapes, wall hangings, shelves
2. Finish Office - drapes, wall hangings, photos
3. Complete custom hat order - new design request that is not looking as good as I'd like:(
"Want to" Projects -
1. Gussie up the Crafty Nook - more on that later. Sooo excited about it!
2. Buy tons and tons of fabric and sit at my machine uninterrupted for days. Start with dresses for the girls and go from there. I know, not likely but I have always admitted that I am a dreamer.
3. Begin work on my summer line of head-wear. Super cute crochet headbands and Bellis.
4. Get my Etsy shop up and running. I have decided that Etsy is the best option for me right now. I will keep you posted.
I am sure that there is more rattling around up in that noggin of mine but this is all it would divulge. Wish me a calm brain and some serious productivity!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sending you wishes! Can't wait to see it all!
I overwhelm myself and get paralyzed, too. I hate that! I'd love to have a lot more time to sew and knit, too. I got my new machine and so far all I've done with it is practice the decorative stitches. I love your needlepoint birth announcement. I remember having one for me, too, but I have no idea what happened to it!
Post a Comment