Friday, February 22, 2008
My New Blog
I have decided to start a new blog to use as an outlet for my crafty endeavors. Sometimes there is not much to report in this department and sometimes I overload my personal blog with new creations and ideas. This will be my forum to show my new items and talk crafts without boring those who come to my personal blog for non-crafty reasons. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love, love, love it.......I was thinking of starting a new blog for my writing......hum.........
I was thinking of starting a blog for my craft stuff, too, but I'm so busy with the kids lately that I hardly have time to finish the crafts I've started. Elle and Sunny are teething so I've been holding crying babies all week. You know how that goes.
Good for you- When I did it, I thought it would be too much to have two blogs- I am so happy that I did it though! And you will be too.
Shannon,I can't wait to see more of your talents!
I'm all about the crafts, but it is nice to know the "heart" of the crafter too. I'll be back.
Post a Comment