Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally...Some Forward Progress

I guess making the list of things to do worked. Here's what I have managed to accomplish.


  • Finished the hat order that was giving me a tough time. It turned out darn cute too.


  • I got totally down on my decorating sense about choosing window treatments for the girls' room but I have come to a decision and I am ecstatic! Whewww!



  • Started a dress for the girls.




  • Started a little crochet bag for the summer. Very excited to finish it and to have weather that would be appropriate for it!

    1. 4 comments:

      I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

      The peace hat is darn cute! I love it!

      Crazymamaof6 said...

      yay, your list worked. cute fun hat. love love the toile,and the purse will be sooo cute.and love the dress too. you are super talented.

      Melissa said...

      I love the peace hat! The curtian fabic is lovely- I can't wait to see the dresses on the girls. AND, what book is that for the bag? I LOVE that bag. I would like to give it a try! How difficult is it?

      Everything looks great, look at you go!

      Shannon said...

      Melissa, The book is called Vintage Crochet. I LOVE it!! There are so many things I want to make from it.

      The bag I am making was a bit of a challenge to get going. It had a couple of new stitches that I had never done before but I think I have it down now.