Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tis the Season...

For thrifting! I stopped into a local church rummage sale this morning and I walked out one happy lady!

All my loot.




I was looking at milk glass at the flea market earlier this month and they wanted $40+ for a single small bowl like the two that I bought today. Needless to say, I passed. These two lovely pieces were mine for the bargain price of $5.


I fell in love with these jars. They are fantastic and look almost new. I will either use them in my kitchen when it gets it's terracotta makeover or I will fill them with crafty things in the Nook.



Some baubles. Who couldn't use a few more broaches and chains? Might be useful for a future crafty endeavor.


This bag is amazing. This is the back. The ladies at the rummage sale thought it was hand detailed. It needed to come home with me for sure!
And all this stuff for a mere $28. Can't beat that with a stick.

3 comments:

beth said...

Considering that I have a vague idea where you live (I'm not stalking I promise!LOL) I'm pretty sure that was my church's rummage sale. Doesn't look like you picked up any of my crap (good thing, it was all CRAP!) I love that purse, really cool.
I didn't make it over to the sale this spring, mainly because the last thing I need is more stuff! LOL

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE the green canisters!

tiarastantrums said...

girl - I just want to know how you hear about these rummage sales and where (WHERE) are there flea markets around here??