
This is the first toy I made for my kids. Not sure what possessed me to do it but one Saturday a few months ago, I sat down and made this. I guess I was inspired by a
Ravelry friend of mine who makes tons a goreous toys for her kidlet. I never thought my kids would like a handmade stuffed animal. They have a million stuffed animals that never get played with.

Much to my surprise and delight, they LOVED this little blue bird. It was made months ago and someone carries it with them nearly every day. Don't look too closely cause blue bird is a little dirty from all that love. I promised Grace and Sam that I would make friends for this blue bird. I am thinking a cardinal and a robin. Then we all could have tweetin' good time and the fights would be at a minimum.
This pattern came from my Corchet Today magazine. Not sure which issue but if anyone is interested, I would be happy to go look it up.
2 comments:
So sweet! I could use a "bird" myself :)
So cute! And great that your kids loved it. I knitted a pig before Christmas, and my daughter wouldn`t let it out of her hands - fun.
Post a Comment