I had this order to fill. The new baby was born two days ago so I am just in time!
Last night I cast on this child's cabled jumper. This will be my first go at cables so wish me luck!
Last week, I started a poncho for the girls. I am using a skein from my stash and I onyl had one on hand. Since it is a craft store yarn I didn't worry about getting more. Well I have finished the first skein and, what do you know, Joann put all of their yarn on sale and sold out of this one. Bummer!! Not sure how long this will have to wait but I will share when it's finished.
I stopped into my local yarn store yesterday to get some needles and I stumbled upon this magazine. It had me at hello. I fell in love with the sweater on the front. It is next in line.
4 comments:
oh, look at all the projects! you will do a great job with the cables. they are really easy!
You are one very busy mom! Love your energy. I may have to take up yoga, too! You go girl!!
Do gave me that magazine for Christmas and I fell in love with the sweater on the front too! I just need to buy the yarn and then I'm totally making it.
Race you!
Those hats are SO SO CUTE!! You are truly talented!
Post a Comment