Why is it that tulle just makes a girl happy? Well, I guess I should speak for myself, it makes this girl REALLY happy. I think I smiled the whole time making this adult sized tutu skirt. And I am sure that I tried it on 27 times just to twirl a time or two. Makes the work more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOOOOO cute. You have such a great bod, Shannon. Your vine tatoo looks like the vine on my new flynts! :)
FABULOUS! holy cow so cute! way to go!
and really wishing i had your slim mama figure. DARLING!
have you see Petti skirts yet? google it. i have a feeling you will soon be tackling those for you and the girls. which would be ADORABLE!
You make me want to twirl! How cute and sexy at the same time :)
Post a Comment