Friday, July 25, 2008

Update


I took the hats and tutus to She Boutique in Highland Park yesterday. It is sidewalk sales this weekend so we decided to hang them all around the door. Sorry the photo is washed out. Lighting wasn't great, too much sun...if that is possible:)
I hung around for a while and did a little shopping myself. Nothing of mine was bought while I was there but there was a lot of interest. A couple of hours after I got home, my sis called me to tell me that the purple tutu had been sold.
All I had hoped was that one item would sell the first day so mission accomplished. We'll see how long it takes to sell the rest.

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

How exciting. Was that the one with the pansy?

Shannon said...

Yep.

Beth Madigan LCSW, ACC, BCC said...

OOHHH! What fun. I am sorry to have missed that! I am sure the new owner will be as happy as a fairy princess in her purple tutu!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Congrats! Is that where you sell your hats, too? It looks like a really nice shop.

I gave you a blog award....you can check it out at the Craftivist . :)

Jaysi said...

I am so excited!! How fun to see your stuff in a real store!!!