Monday, July 7, 2008

My Very First...

Apron! I went to the flea market and bought a couple of aprons on Sunday. I couldn't find any full aprons that I liked so I decided to make my own. I did use a pattern but I don't have it handy. If anyone wants to know what I used, just ask.


I used a thrifted sheet that I bought at the Goodwill last week. I didn't love it when I bought it but, boy, do I love it now! I want to use it to make all kinds of things. Too bad it was only a twin.

My biggest concern was the ruffle but it turned out OK. I am happy to have a little experience in the ruffle department because, goodness knows, the girlies could use some serious ruffles.


I have an idea up my sleeve for a handy waist arpon. On to the next project.

1 comment:

Free Art Printables said...

Great arpon and what a great use of a sheet! Jen R